The mining industry is subjected to some of the toughest wear and high-impact conditions for a wide range of critical components.
Massive crusher, drilling, and earth-moving equipment relocation from an open pit, longwall, and high wall mining operations can be costly due to production loss and maintenance overhaul shutdowns.
Adretec offers a wide range of services to repair, restore and protect your equipment for trouble-free production:
- Repair and restoration of screw drives
- repair / restoration of worn parts of vacuum pumps
- repair / restoration / protection of worn parts of slurry pumps from abrasion and cavitation
- repair/refurbishment/protection of worn parts of water pumps from cavitation. Production of parts with complex geometry without drawings using 3D scanning and drawing creation.
- Laser surfacing and turning of large-sized mechanisms on site, without dismantling the mechanism. When performing this work, our equipment is delivered to the site and the restoration of the broken geometry is performed directly on site.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to receive an individual offer, please feel free to contact us! Simply call +372 5668 0787 and we will advise you personally. Or simply write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.